When purchasing a Vintage Air Gen IV Air Condition System for your C1, C2 or C3 Corvette, you are getting a system that is guaranteed to cool your vehicle’s interior as if it were factory installed.
Vintage Air has been in the performance air condition cooling field since 1976 and is an industry leader for many makes and models, including Corvette.
Complete Corvette Air Condition Systems include evaporator kit plus condenser and drier package. Air conditioning, heating and defrost combination designed specifically for your Corvette. Factory air condition control assembly in your console connects to and controls this unit. Designed to mount to existing holes in your dash and firewall without drilling or fabrication. Evaporator kit comes complete with all the Corvette Parts you’ll need to complete the installation including the mounting brackets, hardware, louvers, duct hose, wiring harness and installation instructions.
Corvette Vintage Air Gen IV AC System Features:
- Fully electronic operation – no cables or vacuum controls
- Individual Rotary Electronic Controls for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor. No capillary tube to install
- Separate high-capacity heat and cooling coils
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
Note: 1968-1976 Corvette Gen-IV SureFit Systems adapt to original “Thumb Wheel” type controls.
Purchase online at Zip Corvette Parts